Arrowhead is a company known for its innovations in roofing delivery. Our abilities have made us the envy of the industry. In fact, our competitors often call and ask us to load steep and difficult to reach roofs because they cannot do it!
- Utilizing specialized equipment and roof – loading techniques to remain the best
- Stocking more than 10,000 roofs for the past years
- Delivering faster, better, and more accurately than the competition
- Delivering to roofs pitched 8/12, 10/12, 12/12 and steeper!
- Eliminating work for the constructor by understanding their needs
- Willing to load ANY roof to safely and securely get it done
Along with our superior loading skills, we take into consideration the loading skills, accuracy and accessibility of our customers’ job sites.
Let’s take them one at a time:
SPEED – we are the ONLY supplier to pledge:
- Service 3/15 (3 hour delivery for 15 minutes pick-up)
- Upon request and at NO extra charge
- Free delivery of materials
- Drive-thru warehouses for quick and convenient pick-ups
As you can imagine, costumers appreciate this pledge very much!
ACCURACY– Our deliveries are checked 3 times before leaving the warehouse.
- First, the materials are pulled and loaded by warehouse personnel
- Second, the materials are re-counted by second warehouse person
- Third, the delivery driver checks the load before leaving for their destination
In turn, our customers know they can count on our accurate and on-time deliveries.
ACCESSIBILITY- Our equipment is specifically designed to accommodate the Arrowhead model of doing business efficiently.
- Trucks are fitted with single axle chassis’ and 17-foot beds for short driveways and limited access areas
- On difficult and muddy jobs, no hesitation to send multiple trucks to ensure safety and better accessibility
- We have a fleet of more than 30 trucks ready to go!
- Arrowhead has the longest truck – mounted roofing conveyor – the LL54X Long Loader
- Can reach up to a 5-story building
- Can eliminate the need to rent crane (would cost $300-$1,000 per jobs)