Arrow head is a company known for it’s innovation for roofing delivery over the years. Our abilities have made us the envy of the industry. In fact, our competitors often call and ask us to load steep and difficult to reach roof for them because they cannot do it!
- Utilizes specialized equipment and roof – loading techniques to remain the best
- Stocked more than 10,000 roofs for the past years
- Delivers faster, better, and more accurately than the competition
- Delivers to roofs pitched 8/12, 10/12, 12/12 and steeper!
- Eliminates work for the constructor by understanding their needs
- Will load ANY roof possible to safely and securely get it done
Along with our superior loading skills, we take in consideration loading skills, accuracy and accessibility for our customers’ job sites.
Let’s take them one at a time:
SPEED – we are the ONLY supplier to pledge:
- Service 3/15 (3 hour delivery for 15 minutes pick-up)
- Upon request and at NO extra charge
- Free delivery of materials
- Drive-thru warehouses for quick and convenient pick-ups
As you can imagine, costumers appreciate this pledge very much!
ACCURACY– Our deliveries are checked 3 times before leaving the warehouse.
- First, the materials are pulled and loaded by warehouse personnel
- Second, the materials are re-counted by second warehouse person
- Third, the delivery driver checks the load before leaving to their destination
In turn, our customers know they can count on our accurate and on-time deliveries.
ACCESSIBILITY- Our equipment is specifically designed to accommodate Arrowhead model of doing business, most efficiently.
- Trucks are fitted with single axle chassis’ and 17 foot beds for short driveways and limited access areas
- On difficult and muddy jobs, no hesitation to send multiple trucks to ensure safety and better accessibility
- We have a fleet of more than 30 trucks ready to go!
- Arrowhead has the longest truck – mounted roofing conveyor – the LL54X Long Loader
- Can reach up to a 5-story building
- Can eliminate the need to rent crane(would cost $300-$1,000 per jobs)